Practical Time Management
“Time is the scarcest resource: and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed.” – P. Drucker
Getting off to a good start
Participants will come away with action plans and a range of tools & techniques ready to manage time to maximum effect.
We will cover:
- Analysing ‘where the time goes’
- Identifying & dealing with time wasters /time wasting activities
- Differentiating ‘urgent’ from ‘important’
- Learning how to communicate on boundaries & expectations, how to say no
- Planning & prioritising for achievement
- Time Management & Stress
Book Me Today
This Course is Particularly suitable for – Anyone who would like to use his or her time more productively.
Feedback from this course
I came away with lots of practical tools that I can implement immediately.Kent Trainers
This was fun but also informative and practical. The exercises made me think and taught me a lot about myself. Excellent handouts to take away and use.Kent Trainers