General Data Protection
During the business relationship, written notes from meetings, as disclosed by the client, plus personal information offered in electronic form including telephone numbers, email addresses and postal addresses will be destroyed after a period of up to five years from the date the coaching/facilitation/training ends.
How we use your personal information:
Personal details are used as part of our services to:
- deliver services such as coaching/ facilitation/ training
- communicate by email or telephone
- understand needs and how they may be met
- maintain records whilst we work together and held for a period of up to 5 years, unless otherwise agreed. Upon request, all information will be deleted and destroyed
- to process financial transactions
- use references as examples during training courses. No individual person / company names will be named.
Who we share your personal information with:
We do not share your information with any other third party. For further information on GDPR or for any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Confidentiality is assured unless the client shares information that is potentially harmful to them or to other persons. No information will be shared without expressed permission from the client. Names of clients will not be disclosed to anybody other than the client, unless a written testimonial is provided or permission is given.
Trainer and Facilitator