Train The Trainer
“Excellence is an art won by training & habituation.” – Aristotle
Credible training skills
There are some situations where training needs to be conducted by individuals who are in-house, but training may not be their primary job function. In these cases, we can offer a ‘train the trainer’ course, to give staff the necessary skills to deliver the training with credibility.
Typically we would cover:
- Defining objectives that meet the business and learners’ needs
- Designing a training plan that engages different learning preferences
- Practicing different training methods
- Giving constructive feedback
- Assessing that learning has taken place
- Managing awkward situations and challenging learners
Book Me Today
This Course is Particularly suitable for – Those who are not used to training regularly but would like to add it to their skill set; or those who are returning to training after a break, and would like to update their knowledge.
Feedback from this course
Lots of good practice and ideas to take away and to develop into our own training.
Leanne picked up on what we needed,explained everything really well,expanded on things that supported and developed the learning – brilliant – one of the best courses I have been on.