“You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop and what you reinforce” – T. Gaskins
Be assertive – reach your communication goals and improve your self-esteem
Participants on this course will look in detail at communication styles and learn how to make their own communications more effective. Participants come away with increased self- esteem and an ability to express themselves more confidently.
Courses will cover:
- Identifying your own preferred communication style and its impact on others
- Exploring the different communication styles: Assertive, Passive, Aggressive, Passive-aggressive
- Enhancing communication with others using effective listening skills
- Giving and receiving feedback (compliments and criticisms) in a constructive manner
- Negotiating with others instead of arguing or avoiding them
- Dealing confidently with other people’s expectations and demands without feeling anxious or guilty
- Practising appropriate assertive techniques for various situations
Book Me Today
This Course is Particularly suitable for – Those whose voice isn’t heard enough, or those who are lacking confidence or who have to deal with more over-powering personalities.